A boy who wants to play

Childhood is no doubt the best part of our lives . Me as a cricket fan , I had a passion for this game.

So , I started playing cricket with my friends of my age, obviously. And after 2 years of playing cricket I became more passionate. And as we know thatpassion brings the energy to do that thing.

So , I decided to play with older people than me so that I can prove myself. But that was not easy, I tell you why . I realised that they didn't recognised me. So , to get these recognisation I used to get the ball from thr boundary. Yes I became like a ball boy, but it was my passion for cricket that kept me going.

After all these struggles , I got the chance to play with them. and I got a chance to prove my talent.

I know this is a story to tell but it tells something , that is passion is all we need to do something .

Comments